Thursday, December 2, 2010

As you can tell by the pic our family has grown by +1 since my last blog. Our beautiful Kendall Tamra Clement was born Sept 21,2010 weighing 6 lbs 15 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is growing so fast and has been an amazing blessing to our family. Kendall is now smiling, laughing, and cooing. Coralynn just loves being a big sister and many times can't get enough of her, just like Mommy and Daddy. Currently we are still on maternity/paternity leave and enjoying it. We will both return to work on Dec 14. We are looking forward to the holidays and all the joy it brings into our lives. I think the best part of the holidays is spending quality time with loved ones. Now that I'm getting a little more with the times I'm sure I'll have much more to say in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment